Monday, April 9, 2007

Saliva Brakes New York

I woke up yesterday morning to find out that I'd be coughing up blood for the rest of the day due to a mix of excessive yelling during an Olde English shoot on Friday (don't worry, it was in character) and excessive drinking after an Olde English show Saturday. Later, in the night, in the subway, in the city, a particularly upset and sermon-filled homeless man spit on Asif and I (along with several other evening commuters). This would have been much more surprising if he hadn't already been crazy enough to pull the emergency brake just moments before (point of information: it works) and would have been totally avoided if the previous L train we'd been waiting for hadn't breezed through the station without stopping. Obviously this means I need to find a song for today that fits some of the themes that the day so graciously handed me.

A couple options:

download

download

download

No comments: